My Genealogy Services
Welcome to my genealogy services page!
In addition to helping people get started on their own, I also provide services to those who don't have the time or inclination to do genealogy research themselves. If there's anything I can do, I would love to help you!
Genealogy Lookup Services
Want me to do some research for you? Show me what you've got, tell me what you need, and I'll find it!
- Tutoring in Ancestry & FamilySearch
- Tutoring in online research techniques
- Need help solving a problem? Let's work on it together!
Latter-Day Saint Genealogy
New Albany Stake Center
- Importing data into FamilySearch
- research help in FamilySearch and Ancestry
- Reserving and printing temple ordinances
- Managing the flow of temple work
New Albany Stake family history center info
Local Genealogy Services
- Document retrieval and/or copies
- Pictures of gravestones or landmarks - want a picture of a historical landmark in my area? I can do that for you!
- Source document translation (census records, death certificates)
- Text translation (family histories, journal entries, newspaper articles)
- Languages: Spanish, German and Russian
Genealogy Data Management
- data cleanup (via bash scripting, SQL, PHP)
- database creation (MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- data entry and querying (advanced SQL techniques, stored procedures, automated scripts)
- software localization
- Microsoft Excel, Word & Access; OpenOffice
RusGenProject.org Data Extraction Project - January 2019
* My rate for most services is $20/hour. Initial phone consultation is free.
- New Albany
- Floyds Knobs
- French Lick
- West Baden Springs
- New Amsterdam
- New Middletown
- Fox Chase
- Little York
- New Pekin
- Vine Grove
- West Point
- Louisville Metro
- Indian Hills
- St. Matthews
- Woodland Hills
- Fox Chase
- Hebron Estates
- Hunters Hollow
- Lebanon Junction
- Mount Washington
- Pioneer Village
* I'll go to other areas as well. I charge $0.95/mile (round trip) plus $15 per hour onsite for document pickup, copies, and taking pictures.